Coconut oil has the ability to fight against the inflammation and microbial infection, so it's the best way to treat hemorrhoids naturally. It is absolutely safe and effective to apply it topically on the inflamed areas in the rectum or outside the anus.
- virgin coconut oil
- cotton ball
How to do:
- Take a Virgin coconut oil soaking dry cotton into it
- Applying it to the over the hemorrhoids.
- Then hold on it for 5 to 10 minutes.
Repetition: Apply coconut oil to the hemorrhoids 2-4 times regularly till it is totally cured.
Note: Use a fresh cotton ball every time for sustaining hygiene.
There is no scientific evidence; still, coconut oil has proved to be valuable for treating hemorrhoids when used topically.
2. Organic Coconut Oil for Hemorrhoids:
- Organic coconut oil is made from fresh coconuts and solid at room temperature.
- It comprises of medium-chain fatty acid molecules (MCFA), which are the strong fats and aid in preventing indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome.
- The consumption of organic virgin coconut oil is the finest way of adding good fats to the diet and thus improving health.
- It kills the germs in the stomach, thus serving in the appropriate digestion of the food and avoiding constipation.
- Organic coconut oil is not affected by heating at high temperature and therefore highly stable during cooking.
- It has a high proportion of essential nutrients like fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It is strongly beneficial and improves the health.
3. Turmeric and Coconut Oil for Hemorrhoids:
CONTINUE READING ON NEXT PAGE