The next natural ointment that prevents and improves the appearance of spider veins combines the properties of extraordinary ingredients such as garlic, lemon and extra virgin olive oil.
The above ingredients exhibit an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and vasodilator effect. Applying the below ointment, the blood circulation will restore and you will combat the development of spider veins.
The natural ointment with garlic, olive oil and lemon can be used both as a preventative measure and for treatment of spider veins.
Regardless of your goal, it's best to apply it 2-3 times a week to relax your feet.
The most important aspect is to prepare the ointment only with 100% extra virgin olive oil. The other olive oils don't offer equally beneficial properties.
- 2 garlic cloves
- ;½ cup (100 g) of olive oil
- the juice of 1 lemon
- a glass jar with lid
- a wooden spoon
Method of preparation:
- Peel the garlic cloves.
- Cut the garlic in slices, or, if you want, crush them in a mortar.
- Then put the crushed garlic cloves in a glass jar and pour olive oil and lemon juice over them.
- Mix well with a wooden spoon so you get a homogeneous composition.
- Seal the jar and let it sit in a cool and dark place for 48 hours.
- Once the indicated time has passed, strain the liquid (ointment).
How to apply?
- Massage the spider veins you want to get rid of.
- Spread the ointment over the spider veins and massage for 5-8 minutes.
- To re-activate blood circulation, massage should be uninterrupted. Don't exert excessive pressure.
- After you notice a feeling of warmth in the target region, let the remedy act for another 30 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water and dry.
- Apply this treatment 3 times a week, preferably before bedtime.
- Note that in order to yield you need to be consistent in applying the ointment.
- The desired results will only appear after multiple applications.