The magic formula that can freeze time has not been discovered yet, but you can delay skin aging instead. Dermatologists say that skin care products containing the ingredients listed below are helpful in fighting wrinkles and skin aging.
1. Retinol: dermatologist Rachel Nazarian considers Retinol being a standard for anti-aging. Retinol has the ability to stimulate collagen production, which maintains skin’s elasticity and health.
2. Hyaluronic acid is considered good for those with dry skin because it absorbs the moisture and prevents skin drying.
3. Tretinoin – its anti-aging effects are worldwide recognized. It thickens the skin and reduces wrinkles if used regularly.
4. Glycolic acid helps remove dead skin cells that accumulate and multiply in time. This ingredient makes the skin younger and radiant.
5. Vitamin C is a fantastic antioxidant that is capable to protect skin from the ultraviolet radiation.
6. Niacinamide – products containing this ingredient are beneficial in protecting against UV factors. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that reduces redness.