How to Get Rid of Unwanted Facial Hair
Facial hair is one of the most common problems among women; especially those women with darker complexions therefore facial hair are prominent on their faces.
In some cases, there are also women who possess pale skin have the same problem. But their facial hair appear visible only when exposure to sun.
I am sharing my great experience towards the removal of facial hair within few days. The ingredients at my home were good enough for me to solve this problem. You can get the benefits as well from the recipe shown below.
1. Oatmeal, Honey and Lemon Juice Mask
- Oatmeal - 1 tablespoon
- Honey - 2 tablespoon
- Lemon Juice - 2 tablespoon
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend them until it becomes like a smooth paste.
- Apply it on the areas where the facial hair are appeared.
- Let it dry for at least 20 minutes then wash it off with warm water.
- Follow the remedy 3 - 4 times in a week to get the desired result.
2.Â Sugar, Honey and Lemon Mixture for Hair on Legs and Arms
This is an inexpensive way to make your homemade sugar wax using the common ingredients such as water, sugar, lemon and honey. It is an effective way to remove the unwanted hair on the legs and arms. The procedure is a little bit painful as it is just similar to the method of plucking and waxing done in the beauty salons.
Ingredients and Tools
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tsp
- Organic Honey 1 tsp
- Water (to make the mixture thinner)
- Corn Flour 1 to 2 tsps
- A Piece of Cloth or Waxing Strips
CONTINUE READING ON NEXT PAGE