How to Use Castor oil for Stretch Marks:
1. Castor oil and Almond oil for Stretch Marks:
- 2 tablespoon of almond oil
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil
- Mix the two oils in a bowl.
- Gently massage it on the affected area for 10 minutes
- Let it rest for 20 minutes
- Gently wipe away the oil with a towel.
Repetitions: Thrice daily.
Preparation Time: 1 minute.
Best Time To Apply: Anytime during the day.
How It Work:
- The Vitamin E of almond oil repairs moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Massaging it regularly, helps in revitalizing the skin.
Tips: Warm the oil mix before using.
2. Castor oil and Plastic Wrap for Stretch Marks:
- 4 tablespoons castor oil
- Plastic wrap
- Heating pad or hot water bottle
- Warm the oil in a bowl
- Gently massage it on the affected area for 20 minutes
- Tightly wrap the area with plastic wrap.
- Apply heat to the area using the heating pad or hot water bottle for 30 minutes
- Wash off excess oil with warm water.
Repetitions: 5 to 6 times a week.
CONTINUE READING ON NEXT PAGE